Jewish Federation of St. Louis seeks a creative, highly motivated Welcome Desk Coordinator who will be responsible for oversight of front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors, general administrative duties, and providing technical support.
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit
- Assist with meeting set-up and clean up
- In partnership with Manager, Central Services & Technology be able to troubleshoot IT issues that may arise
- Monitor security systems and dispatch Security Officers to calls for service
- Provide PC hardware and software support, including desktop and laptop maintenance and support
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintenance of equipment, such as: printers, keyboards, routers, phones, modems and other smart devices
- Ensure the Emergency Notification System is always current
- Contribute to the overall success of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- 3-4 years of prior welcome desk (or related) experience, required
- Proven experience in an IT Coordinator (or similar) role
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows and Microsoft products
- A solid knowledge in computer navigation
- Professional, welcoming personality
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible and patient
- Experience as a team player who interfaces professionally with all levels of internal and external customers
- Outstanding organizational skills, required
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot Proprietary Security Technology Software such as Genetech Platforms Omincast, Synergis, AutoVu, KiwiVision (Video Analytics)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
The Jewish Federation of St. Louis is the community’s central philanthropic, planning and community-building organization. Founded in 1901, it is one of the region’s largest and oldest nonprofit organizations. Federation is committed to the development and enhancement of a thriving, vibrant Jewish community through the support of approximately 60 local, national and international agencies, programs, services and innovative projects.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewish Federation of St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications: 3-5 years of experience.