Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has an opening for an EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR, reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP).
Major position responsibilities include:
- Provides logistical support, compiles meeting materials, attends and prepares presentations and minutes for key meetings and events attended by the EVP
- Reviews all incoming mail and email to the EVP and directs as appropriate, including drafting of correspondence
- Serves as the initial point of contact with the EVP’s office for internal and external constituencies; deciding the appropriate course of action
- Calendar management for the EVP
- Works with members of the development and planning teams to arrange for proposals, research and reports on a timely basis.
- Processes major gifts and manages prospect and donor lists for EVP, CEO and key Board leadership.
- Schedules and provides necessary administrative support for meetings and events for the EVP, including travel arrangements.
- Assists other staff in the executive suite as needed.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Executive assistant skills with 4-5 years of related executive assistant support experience working specifically with a Chief Development Office or Chief Executive level executives and/or experience working in a fundraising environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with senior managers, directors, donors and other members of the community
- Superior organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent written communication skills, including proven ability to prepare minutes and draft correspondence
- Possesses the analytical skills and confidence to make decisions on the go
- Demonstrated judgment, flexibility and discretion
- Comfortable working under pressing deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to acquire new skills quickly.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with data bases, and, preferably, reporting
- Knowledge of the Philadelphia philanthropic landscape and an understanding of non-profit fundraising is very helpful.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate the EVP’s needs.
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of PC keyboard and other standard office equipment.
For More Information and to Apply:
Submit resume and a letter detailing your qualifications and compensation requirements, in confidence, to JOBS@jewishphilly.org
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia's mobilizes financial and volunteer resources to address the communities’ most critical priorities locally, in Israel and around the world.