- Develop meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders via phone calls, emails, individual and committee meetings, and events.
- Track recruitment, engagement, and development opportunities and potentials points of community impact.
- Create fundraising plans with key stakeholders and volunteers that maximize participation and impact.
- Arrange community events, such as happy hours, retreats, and other community engagement opportunities from launch through execution, working closely with event planner and event chairs.
- Cultivate donors and train volunteers to participate in Jewish Federation events and solicitations.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials related to activities within the purview of the role.
- Work within the CRM database to enter information relevant to activities, including pledges, donor contacts, and event budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, plus five (5) years’ experience related to the position. Extensive additional related experience and Associates Degree may potentially substitute for a portion of the stated education requirement.
- Three (3) years supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in fundraising, donor relationship building and event planning.
- Exemplary communication and people skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission of the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona.
- Available to work some evening and weekend hours.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required.