Last week the Federation system celebrated two decades of partnership with the Ethiopian National Project (ENP) on a webinar which presented updates on ENP’s programs, lively discussion rooms on how a philanthropic investment in ENP can be utilized to benefit the local Federation and used as a platform for discussing relevant and important topics, and heard first-hand feedback from students of ENP’s Bridges English program.
If you were unable to attend, you can view the webinar recording.
Since its inception in 2001, ENP has led a grassroots effort, in partnership with the Federation community, to address barriers to the full and successful integration of Ethiopian Jewish immigrants and their children into Israeli society. You can learn more about these efforts, and share information with your community, through the resources below. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the SPACE program for reducing scholastic gaps?
- SPACE Flyer
- What is the Bridges program for English language proficiency?
- What is project Tiud, sharing the story of Ethiopian Jewry?
- Tiud Website: www.projecttiud.org
- How is ENP supporting future Ethiopian-Israeli medical professionals?
- Reflections on ENP’s Spoken English program, Bridges: https://youtu.be/rfmiwSs6Szk
- What is Tiud?: https://youtu.be/ZJmlisWAa_I
Opportunities for Collaboration