The Network - The Greater Miami Jewish Federation’s under 45 connection
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation seeks a dynamic and motivated campaign professional for The Network, the Federation’s “entry point” to engagement in the Jewish community for adults between the ages of 22-45. The Campaign Associate is responsible for the outreach and engagement of individuals and families in Miami.
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years experience in outreach, relationship building, and engaging volunteers. He/she must be able to plan and execute events, meet and cultivate donors, and work closely with lay leaders.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
- Serve as point of contact for people ages 22-45 looking for information about the Miami Jewish community
- Assist as resource for new and newly involved participants in Miami Jewish programs
- Meet with members of the community who are not currently engaged with the Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Work with volunteer leadership to plan and executive Network outreach events, programs, and committee meetings
- Manage outreach committees
- Strategically track and follow up with event participants
- Develop The Network’s social media strategy and implement
- Identify prospects for new donors for the GMJF Annual Campaign and conduct face-to-face solicitations
- Actively recruit volunteer solicitors and monitor their campaign assignments
- Provide a Federation presence at community programs and events targeted towards young adults
- Support/coordinate and recruit for Federation events and programs
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability in creating strategies to identify, cultivate, and solicit prospects, channeling donor engagement into charitable impact
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader and as part of a team
- Knowledge of volunteer/professional dynamics and ability to develop volunteer committees to implement the campaign plans in their assignment
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Comfort with social media mediums like Facebook and Instagram
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary in addition to some travel
- One to two years of experience in community organizing and/or financial resource development functions for a Jewish communal agency or nonprofit agency.
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Jewish customs and traditions is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree + Advanced Degree Preferred.