Program Coordinator- JFNA- NYC
The Jewish Federations of North America
25 Broadway, Suite 1700, New York NY
DEPARTMENT: Mandel Center for Leadership Excellence
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Mandel
The Jewish Federations of North America (“JFNA”) represents 147 Jewish Federations and over 300 Network communities, which raise and distribute more than $3 billion annually for social welfare, social services, and educational needs. The Federation movement, collectively among the top 10 charities on the continent, protects and enhances the well-being of Jews worldwide through the values of tikkun olam (repairing the world), tzedakah (charity and social justice) and Torah (Jewish learning).
MANDEL CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE OVERVIEW:
The Mandel Center provides resources and expertise to develop and retain the highest quality professional and volunteer leadership that collectively will help the Federation system adapt to multiple changes and challenges over the next decades.
The Program Coordinator will be an integral part of a growing department that has just undergone a strategic re-envisioning process and is creating and implementing many new programs and services for Federations. We are looking for someone with superb organizational and administrative skills to support the Center as it creates new systems to streamline its expanding portfolio of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide project management, technical, and administrative support for Mandel programs.
- Manage online learning programs including webinars, podcasts, and other formats.
- Administer and track program participation and impact through monthly, quarterly, and annual data collection, utilizing the CRM platform, Salesforce.
- Format, design, and prepare materials for conferences, programs, live and online events.
- Perform necessary administrative functions, including research, organizing/maintaining computer files.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Fluency in multiple technologies.
- Flexibility and attention to detail; a proactive approach to work product, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and skilled in the use of data-related software.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Open to learning, works well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Jewish communal organizations and Federations, a plus.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- One to three years of work experience in an office setting required.
Complete an online application here:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required.