Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ is the largest Jewish Philanthropy in New Jersey, encompassing Essex, Morris, Sussex, Union, and parts of Somerset County. Our mission of caring for people in need locally and globally ensures a vibrant Jewish community for future generations.
We are looking for someone with several years of experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space combined with experience leading PR campaigns. We are looking for a highly organized, strong communicator, rock-star writer. We are making an amazing impact and need someone that can hit the ground running to develop our strategy and execute it.
Candidate will oversee social media and PR campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. You will also create public relations opportunities for Federation relating to our impact and opportunities for involvement with the goal of Federation being known as the “it” organization to engage with and donate to in Greater MetroWest NJ.
- Work with our program, engagement, and fundraising teams to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing
- Develop Federation’s presence in existing and new social media platforms
- Create and run our PR and advertising campaigns
- Attend and promote virtual and in-person events as appropriate.
- Develop and manage social influencer programs
- Communicate with social media followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the Federation’s social media presence and performance.
- Analyze and report social media actions monthly for successes and new opportunities
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, compelling and related materials such as (press releases), longform articles, donor features, etc.
- Identify and develop opportunities and PR connections to increase our visibility in mainstream publications, blogs, and other outlets
- Maintain excellent relationships with media
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience building and leading social media and PR strategies
- Proven success with social media campaigns and PR management (specifically to build brand awareness, cultivate relationships, and raise funds)
- Knowledge and experience with common management and reporting tools for social media and PR
- Ability to create and deliver press releases
- A passion for staying current with social media trends and tools
- A passion for building relationships with those who can/will tell our story
Qualified candidates should send cover & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Social Media