Programs and Events
- Design, execute and implement all Annual Campaign fundraising programs and events; including but not limited to Kickoff, Major Gifts, Women’s & Men’s events, Telethons.
- Work closely with the campaign chairs and campaign team to develop a vision for campaign fundraising events on a cyclical basis (July-June).
- Manage Affinity Groups - Maimonides, Cardozo, Ignite – working with chairs and committees to plan engagement events and develop educational opportunities for participants.
- Identify new opportunities for donor engagement – including programming for the Women’s Philanthropy Division and any other subgroups of the community.
- Create innovative programs and projects to steward and thank Federation donors and the greater Jewish community.
- Manage volunteers as needed for programs and events.
- Collaborate with the Director of Campaign Operations and Donor Relations to identify corporate partnership opportunities.
- Manage corporate partnership affairs - including solicitations, advertising and event sponsorship opportunities.
- Recruit participants and serve as staff for delegations to regional, national and international conferences and missions.
- Work with mission chairs in planning, promoting and executing missions.
- Identify opportunities for mission participants to further engage with the Federation beyond the trip – including working with the Director of Campaign Operations and Donor Relations to ensure participants’ continued support of the annual campaign.
- Work closely with the Director of Campaign Operations and Donor Relations with regards to all aspects of campaign operations and donor relations.
- Prepare annual budgets and narratives for related programs with Accounting Department for Budget and Allocations committee.
- Conduct donor solicitations as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in event planning, fundraising and/or corporate relations. Jewish communal service or nonprofit experience a plus.
- Proven success building and maintaining trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of principles of development and philanthropy.
- Demonstrate personal qualities and skills to act as a dynamic motivator, visionary, team player and role model to volunteers and staff.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of Jewish values, ethics, holidays, Israel and Global Jewry.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks; strong organizational skills with ability to create and manage projects, program budgets and timelines.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional; comfortable in a fast-paced working environment, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment, and effectively interact with all levels of management, community leaders, donors and volunteers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and MS office suite products.
The salary range is $40,000-$45,000 per year. This is a full time exempt position with benefits, paid medical, life and disability; 403(b) with match, and optional dental, vision, additional life insurance, FSA, HSA.
Please have applicants send the resumes to Carly Dunno at firstname.lastname@example.org