The Director of Women’s Impact is the primary staff person responsible for identifying, recruiting, educating and developing meaningful relationships with women of all ages for the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford. The Director helps connect women to the Federation through meaningful programming. In addition the Director helps women on their philanthropic journey in support of our community. This position reports to the Vice President, Development.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign plan to be implemented by the Women’s Campaign Chair and Director of Women’s Impact.
- Staff the Women’s Ambassador committee and Women’s Campaign committee.
- Develop and implement educational and outreach programming to engage women in our community.
- Cultivate succession leadership.
- Solicitation, where appropriate, of donors including Major Donors.
- Work in collaboration with VP, Development on Major Gift activities.
- Coordinate Women’s Campaign with the General Campaign.
- Responsible for content for monthly Women of Impact newsletter.
- Work in collaboration with the Jewish Community Foundation to secure new LOJE gifts.
- Recruit participants and where appropriate, serve as staff for delegations to regional, national and international Women’s Campaign conferences and missions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Development.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Fundraising experience in a Federation or other nonprofit setting is a must.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills essential.
- Knowledge of Jewish community and Jewish traditions preferred.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge preferred.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree + Advanced Degree Preferred.