Passion. Purpose. Impact. Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County is at the heart of the Jewish community in the Palm Beaches, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people - the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make the Jewish Palm Beach community a welcoming home. It's this energy and commitment that drive Federation's mission. We are one of largest and most respected philanthropic organizations in Palm Beach County and we are currently seeking a Development Officer, Annual Campaign.
Federation's philanthropy department consists of a vibrant and innovative team of committed professionals. The Development Officer will be a central member of this team, with a vision to help develop and manage a creative comprehensive donor development strategy. Working collaboratively with a wide array of professional and volunteer leaders, this frontline fundraising position will manage 1-2 gated community/club campaigns and manage a robust portfolio of current and future donors, in support of our vision for the future of Jewish Palm Beach. The primary assignment for this position is anticipated to be managing the Frenchman’s Creek campaign, whose residents are make up the most generous gated community in Federation’s Annual Campaign.
Qualifications and Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two to three years successful experience in development or related field, with an emphasis on annual campaign work and donor relations.
- A dynamic communicator with strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word and Excel; experience with databases and internet use.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly in a dynamic environment; self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially.
- Ability to work successfully within a strong systems and process-based organizational structure
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in the Palm Beaches and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment. Come see how we Work with Passion, Live with Purpose, and Make a Bigger Difference every day.
For more information or to apply, contact Carin@sageviewconsulting.com
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required.