DIRECT REPORT: COO
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
The Development Coordinator provides administrative and project support for the Development Team overall, with specific focus on Women’s Philanthropy, Business & Professionals groups, special events, and development.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The position requires the ability to interact with all levels of staff, donors, and community members in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and pleasant.
- Responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks that support the organization's office, programmatic, and donor operations, including database support.
- Database responsibility may include, but is not limited to, recording fundraising pledges, generating acknowledgment/thank you letters, assist with data entry and related tasks.
- Provide assistance for fundraising and outreach events, including invitations, VIP support, and other duties related to optimal guest and donor experiences.
- Assemble and prepare mailings, fundraising materials, mailing and event lists.
- Create, manage and maintain contact lists, committees and board lists.
- Ability to problem-solve, take initiative, and prioritize, while being detail oriented in all responsibilities.
- Flexibility is required, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic Skills in social media and graphic design are an asset.
- Knowledge & familiarity with the Jewish community is a plus
As needed and required by the position up to 40 hours weekly. May include occasional night and/or weekend hours.
STATUS: Non-exempt / hourly
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES / CHARACTERISTICS:
Excellent computer and administrative skills, including demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook; also, but not limited to, the ability to do mail merges, mailings, basic research.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / DEMANDS:
Standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, stretching.
Please send your resume to email@example.com