September 1 – December 31
Memphis Jewish Federation seeks an individual to provide high level administration and organization to $3.5 million annual and $7.5 million endowment campaign.and to work closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors to:
- Implement the campaign plan from kick off to completion;
- Oversee a team of volunteer solicitors, provide training, information, and support their needs to successfully solicit campaign and endowment campaign prospects;
- Help set and stay on track to meet campaign deadlines and goals;
- Work with marketing team and data manager on development of campaign collateral materials, solicitor resources, direct mail packages and other camp communication
- Oversee telemarketing to donors prospects under $1,000.
- Administer the assignment of prospects, track progress, report results to leadership and CEO and handle acknowledgements
Individual considered must have an understanding of and experience in running a Jewish Federation annual campaign.
Interested parties should email send a cover letter and resume to Michael Barnett, COO Jewish Community Partners at email@example.com