Are you a driven, dynamic professional with a proven background in leadership development, fundraising, face-to-face solicitation and relationship building? Do you thrive in a creative, fast-paced team environment?
Do you care about and understand the needs and interests of the Jewish community?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may be a perfect match!
The Associate Vice President of Development and Women of Impact is a dynamic team player and experienced fundraiser with a proven track record. The Associate Vice President thrives on building and stewarding relationships, cultivating leadership and engaging women of all ages in the work of Federation. This position serves as a senior member of the Financial Resource Development (FRD) team, working with the organization’s major donors and leadership, and requiring a high level of skill, discretion, and teamwork. The Associate Vice President of Development and Women of Impact:
- Works with the FRD team on implementing and evaluating metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that individual and team goals are being met
- Personally cultivates, solicits and stewards a significant portfolio of donors and prospects, securing gifts through face-to-face solicitations
- Serves as Relationship Manager cultivating and maintaining relationships with donors and prospects by conducting 10 or more pre-planned face-to-face meetings per month with donors and prospects in their portfolio and utilizes moves management to enhance their connection to the work of Federation and grow their philanthropic Impact.
- Manages the volunteer chair and works in partnership with the Women’s Philanthropy lay leadership team to promote leadership development, engagement and increased annual campaign giving, planned gifts and endowments
- Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to enhance the philanthropic engagement and leadership development of all donors, prospect and lay leaders
- Works with the Planning and Leadership and Education Departments on implementing educational and leadership development opportunities
- Works to ensure donor satisfaction with the highest level of customer service
- Manages signature events for Women of Impact
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org