JFNA is looking for someone to join our Strategic Marketing and Communications team as an Associate Producer of Content Creation & Events. This job has a major focus in video editing and production.
At your core, you a storyteller with an impeccable eye for detail. You are able to research and help translate business agendas into creative video content in a variety of forms ranging from substantive video content to lighter social media pieces.
In addition to being a creative visionary, you were also born to organize and you’ve never met a detail that you couldn’t handle. And since you have an innate sense of curiosity, you can identify and flag the loose ends and missing pieces before anyone else mentions them. You know when point A isn’t meeting point B – and you know when you yourself can solve the problem and when you need to bring someone else in to help.
You have the ability to hop on board with the vision and help bring it to life through any medium.
You are a problem-solver that lives up to that role by consistently offering insights, ideas and feedback.
You are a doer and are very comfortable navigating the ebbs and flows of a stressful situation.
You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task and meet deadlines. At the same time, you are flexible and willing to adapt to changing circumstances with a professional demeanor.
- The Associate Producer of Content Creation & Events will pitch, write, shoot, produce and edit a high volume of video content for digital and event programming.
- She or he will manage multiple projects at a time under the supervision of the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications.
- The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who works well with other teams, is organized and has an eye for editorial that ensures compelling user experiences.
- Strong writing, Premiere Pro Video editing and minimal camera operating skills
- Provide on-location production services as assigned
- Work closely with Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications to prioritize projects and align editorial calendars with the rest of the multiplatform team
- Contribute to streamlining workflows and asset organization
- Archive and organize projects to JFNA’s quality & technical standards
- Ensures that all editorial content published on all platforms has been cleared legally and meets the filter of the brand
- Occasionally assists on Event Production & Logistics.
- As required for assigned project, coordinate and communicate with other JFNA departments.
- 2 years video/event/production experience
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects and related post- production tools
- Proficient in basic camera operation
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in video & event pre-production, production, and post production techniques
- Excellent script and creative writing skills
- Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast- paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Evening, weekend & travel work may be required
- A can-do attitude and collaborative working style are vital
- Working knowledge of issues related to Israel, Diaspora and North American Jewry a plus.
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required.