A mission to Cuba for donors giving $10,000 or more to their Federation’s Annual Campaign.
Join us on this unique Mission as we explore Cuba’s rich Jewish history and explore how the recent restoration of diplomatic relations, travel and trade with the U.S. affects life in Cuba today.
Get to know the Cuban leaders who are working to preserve their Jewish communities. Learn about the history of Jews in Cuba, and help support their future by bringing much-needed supplies. Share in Shabbat services and other activities with the local congregations.
Cuba is changing rapidly—now is the time to plan your Cuba experience!
Highlights to include:
- Meet with leaders of the Cuban Jewish community.
- Visit the historic Patronata synagogue and learn firsthand what it is like to be Jewish in Cuba today.
- Tour Old Havana and learn about the process and progress of the city’s restoration.
- Experience the rich cultural art scene in Havana.
- Visit the pharmacy that houses the JDC Cuban Jewish Relief Project, and learn about how they keep their shelves stocked with necessities for the community.
- Enjoy a ride in a classic car and eat at one of Havana’s paladars, small family-run restaurants.
- Experience Kabbalat Shabbat and Shabbat dinner with community members.
- And much more!