Jewish Disability Advocacy Day is an extraordinary day dedicated to education and advocacy on disability and inclusion issues of great importance to the Jewish community.
2020 is an historic year for disability rights — the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the 45th anniversary of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Our JDAD 2020 program will highlight and commemorate these milestones, as well as look to the road ahead.
The full-day program will include:
- A symposium with leading analysts on disability and inclusion issues
- Awards given to disability rights champions
- An advocacy briefing on issues to raise with Congress and training on how to be an effective advocate
- Lunch with Members of Congress
- Advocacy visits with key policymakers
Registration is open until January 3rd or until capacity is reached. Early Bird registration is $100 and is available through December 9th. After December 9th, tickets are $136.