In 2017, legislation drastically impacted life for people with disabilities — and crucial funding for Federation programs to support them. Tell representatives on Capitol Hill that it’s time for a change.
The 8th annual Jewish Disability Advocacy Day, led by The Jewish Federations of North America and the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, will bring Jewish voices from across the country together in Washington, DC to lead the charge for change. Here’s what we’ll do together:
- Learn from leading analysts on top issues relating to disability and inclusion
- Get an in-depth briefing on relevant topics and training on how to be an effective advocate
- Advocate for change with key policymakers
- Share lunch with members of Congress and discuss disability issues
- Strategize how continue the fight in your home community with your new skills and network
Register by January 26 to reserve your spot!